Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 416

Thread: Cherie's Chat Room

  1. #281
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    <font size=5>Chat Room Links</font>

    Old Chat Room
    http://www.rocketcityrecords.com/cherie/chat.html

    New Chat Room
    http://pub14.bravenet.com/chat/show....75685171&cpv=1

    [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] ____ [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] ____ [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] ____ [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]

  2. #282
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll be there, if I am not there 8:30 I'll show up the 9:00 side.

  3. #283
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Sorry everyone, I will not be attending the chat tonight, because tonight is my Bachlorette party and as much as I want to not be there I don't think they will be happy with me if I didn't show. And watch tonight be the night that Ms.Cherie will be on. What luck I have. But anyhoot have fun without me tonight. And don't do anything I wouldn't do and if you do make sure you name it after me...ha ha
    Take Care
    Dawn [img]redface.gif[/img]

  4. #284
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Post

    I will have to climb over boxes of stuff, but I can reach the keyboard, And the mouse is over there on a bookcase, and I can see the monitor reflected in the dresser mirror, So I'm ready 4 tonights session... Moving *** ...Peace

  5. #285
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    According to my GOOFY watch it's 8:30 EST and I am going into that there OLD chat room!
    Gus

  6. #286
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Post

    Well NYJ and gus have both joined me in the "old Room" to chat. We are getting an early start so we can get good seats in case we have a special visitor tonight...Come on in

  7. #287
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Gus, you forgot FreshandSassy, yeah know, my evil twin [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] LOL...

  8. #288
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Unfortunately for me F & S had left the chat room prior to my arrival but yes, even though I missed out on meeting that little devil I should not have failed to mention her on my gosh dang review. When you are right you are right NYJ! //oo//
    Please tell her I am sorry for my latest gilliganesque moment and I'll try to be more cognizant of her existence in all future meanderings 4 sure!
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #289
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Post

    That there Gus boy, sure do talk purty, Don't he... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #290
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey everyone,
    Last night was Chaterrific!
    Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] couldn't make it but we did have tons of fun. That is 4 sure! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    The 5 amigos in attendance were as follows:
    <ul type="square">EllaNoise
    NewYorkJettster
    Charlie C
    Sparklelynx
    and
    Yer's Truly[/list]Join us if and when you can folks unless you have a real aversion to time flying by!
    'cause it sure does when you are having fun in the Cherie Currie Chat Room!
    More later,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic